- 5GUK Limited is a totally independent business
- Limited company number : 9170084
- Website: https://5G.co.uk
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/5gcouk
It is worthy to note that we are the only independent website in the UK that is 100% dedicated to reporting on 5G News and Technology. Of course, we also have many readers from the rest of Europe and every continent around the globe.
The aim of 5G is to bring our readers all the news and relevant facts from the research phase, the development phase and into and beyond the launch of 5G Mobile Networks here in the UK.
5GUK Limited was formed in August 2014 and we launched the website in 2015. We are well versed in this type of arena after launching our two sister-sites, 3G.co.uk way back in 1999 and 4G.co.uk in 2008. The same team which brought you the 3G and 4G websites are still mainly in place and we plan to use our experience gained during the Third and Fourth generations of the technology and apply it to our 5G.co.uk website.
Since the launch of 5G, we have grown our Editorial Team and now have a highly experienced and motivated team of writers who are well known in the Telecom sector. Our current editorial team can viewed here.
Our editorial team produces regular:
- 5G News which is current and of interest to our readers from the UK
- 5G Guides providing an in-depth explanation for the important 5G topics e.g. What is 5G?
- 5G Newsletter covering the most recent news which is sent via email.
5G has now begun rolling out in the UK on some networks, and coverage will continue to grow over the coming years.
Rest assured the team at 5G will be here doing our bit to make sure our readers keep abreast of everything 5G.
If you have any comments or feedback with regard to our website or content :
- In writing : 5GUK Limited, 16 Gold Tops, Newport, NP20 4PH
- By Email info@5G.co.uk
- Use our contact form here
You can view our full contact details here
Vodafone is the first UK network to showcase standalone 5G
Vodafone has just launched a standalone 5G network,...
Vodafone predicts £158bn economy boost in switch from 4G to 5G
Vodafone has published a report that highlights a...
Ford and Vodafone team up to build electric cars with 5G factory
Ford and Vodafone are working together on a futuristic...